The ambiance offers a contemporary indian design while the outside spaces breathe tranquility.
Big Verandahs, cozy sit-out areas, private swimming pool and beach at a walking distance.
The interiors of the property have been done up very tastefully with an impeccable attention detail.
A sweeping drive leads you to the entrance of Aashyana Lakhanpal, the principal villa, a stunning two-storey, five- bedroom home. Along side the main villa you will find 03 Casinhas (Portuguese for cottages) each complete with an individual private garden.
Aashyana has the rare combination of impeccable attention to every detail of luxurious living whilst giving opportunities to explore your more contemplative, spiritual essence and romance in its widest sense.
Winding pathways meander through the spacious grounds and gardens of the villa and casinhas areas. Coconut groves and clusters of cashew trees and bougainvillea take you to an extensive beach frontage, conveying a unique sense of spiritual communion with nature.
The spacious verandah spans the entire ground floor, with built-in seating areas in the traditional Goan-Portuguese style. Inside, the contemporary décor offsets select pieces of furniture from the owner’s collection. The luxurious use of materials in the architect-designed rooms include honey-coloured Rajasthani stone, charcoal grey granite and subtle mosaics.
Aashyana grounds are for the exclusive use of the villa guests. However the casinha guests have access to the swimming pool, beach and a beach sit-out along a marked pathway on the edge of Aashyana grounds.
Interaction with Guests
A discreet and caring staff will be at your service at all times.
In an ambience offering the best in contemporary Indian design, Aashyana has the rare combination of impeccable attention to every detail of luxurious living whilst giving opportunities to explore your more contemplative, spiritual essence and romance in its widest sense.
The Villa grounds are easily accessible through all kinds of road transportation. Aashyana is located around 37kms from the Dabolim and it should take you around 1.5 hrs to reach.
Other Things to Note
• Separate beachfront sit-outs for villa and casinha guests; private entrance to Candolim beach the ideal location for meditation and contemplation.
• Swimming pool, poolside loungers and toilet/shower at the pool.
• There are massage rooms that can be pre-booked through an appointment.
• To facilitate a smooth and comfortable transition for the arrival and departure of our guests, we have fixed the arrival and departure timings as : 02:00PM arrival and 10:00AM departure.
• Please ensure to return all keys and remote controls for appliances that belong to the villa before your departure. A replacement value of the lost and/ or damaged items will be charged.
• Breakages: All breakages or damages to the accommodation must be reported immediately; these must be refunded locally. We also reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages not reported and discovered after departure.