Each villa has its own private pool and is just a walking distance from the beach.
Constructed in authentic Portuguese style and attention has been paid to every detail.
Each villa has its own dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, a verandah and garden areas.
Surrounded by high walls, palms and lush greenery, this single storey building of Portuguese origin, circa 1830, has been beautifully restored and renovated to retain an authentic feel. A shaded path leads to a classical porch and wide verandah overlooking an inviting, mosaic tiled 20 meter private pool to the right of the villa.
Sophisticated planning provides a vista from the front to the rear of the Villa, giving a rare sense of space and serenity - a hallmark at Aashyana Lakhanpal. A 10m x 10m open plan design encompasses living and dining areas plus a fully equipped kitchen; high ceilinged light and an airy with three double doors leading onto the veranda and garden areas. Elegance is the hall mark of all three large double bedrooms, each en-suite bathroom and with individual access to the garden and pool.
Terracotta-tiled floors, soft white walls and dark wood frames of the windows and doors grace all the rooms and enhance the contemporary quality of the furniture, the art work - the collecting of which is a lifelong passion of the owner, Ajai Lakhanpal.
Guests have access to all parts of the villa and the surrounding areas.
Interaction with Guests
A discreet and caring staff will be at your service at all times.
In an ambience offering the best in contemporary Indian design, the Villa has the rare combination of impeccable attention to every detail of luxurious living whilst giving opportunities to explore your more contemplative, spiritual essence and romance in its widest sense.
The Villa grounds are easily accessible through all kinds of road transportation. Villa Venus is located around 37kms from the Dabolim and it should take you around 1.5 hrs to reach.
Other Things to Note
• There are 03 bedrooms in the villa
• You will have a private pool exclusively for yourself.
• Both internally and externally the Villa Venus has been thoughtfully provided with easy access to all facilities for wheelchairs if needed.
• To facilitate a smooth and comfortable transition for the arrival and departure of our guests, we have fixed the arrival and departure timings as : 02:00PM arrival and 10:00AM departure.
• Please ensure to return all keys and remote controls for appliances that belong to the villa before your departure. A replacement value of the lost and/ or damaged items will be charged.
• Breakages: All breakages or damages to the accommodation must be reported immediately; these must be refunded locally. We also reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages not reported and discovered after departure.