Untouched natural surroundings and a freshwater stream that flows through your backyard
Dreamcatchers, boho decor, comfy beddings. The perfect balance between raw nature and subtle luxury
Home-cooked local cuisine, courteous staff, private washrooms, hygiene and fenced private land.
Untouched natural surroundings, lush greenery, crisp Himalayan air, the chirping of birds, the sound of water gushing through a freshwater stream and snow-covered peaks in the distance. At HushNest, located at a secret place near Chakrata, we have created a new world for the free-spirits, the crazy ones, the explorers, for those of us who believe in magic and for those who like to experience and not just see. We want you to be as close to nature as possible without losing out on basic comfort.
Add-on experiences offered by the host
High Tea with the Locals
Enjoy hot local flavored tea at a villagers home as they share amazing stories about their culture, community and beliefs. This is a free add-on.
Have some lip smacking live bar-be-que snacks at a nominal cost.
Per Unit₹ 350
A Day out to Mohana
Mohana is a village with great culture located close to HushNest. The locals are amazing, there are 100-year old wooden houses and a scenery to admire. Our caretaker happens to be from that village too.
Per Unit₹ 600
At HushNest we have only 02 exclusive nests built on a fenced private farmland, and each nest comes with creative boho decor, fairy lights, comfortable heated beddings with top quality white linen, cozy interiors, coffee maker, french-press, board games, a mini library, a private outdoor dining area and attached private toilets with hot and cold shower. The nests are spacious and uncluttered and are made of top quality weather and water proof canvas. The outdoors are decorated with dim lights, hammocks, dream-catchers and fairy lights to create a dream-like setting.
We have taken utmost care of hygiene, food, toilets, safety and security. Food is cooked at the in-house kitchen by a trained cook and a courteous staff of locals is always at your service.
It is the perfect balance between raw nature and subtle luxury, between adventure and relaxation, between rustic interiors and comfortable beddings.
This is your world. Enjoy it as it is. Every nest has a private dining area and there is a common area where the bonfire is setup.
Interaction with Guests
Our local staff has great stories to tell. The owner of the farmland might also be at the property at certain times and he surely can guide you the best places around.
A small stream of freshwater flows right through your backyard and during the season, the place is perfect for bird-watching. We have a waterfall just a short walk away and a small village with very welcoming locals (they might even invite you for an evening tea at their place).
Shared/ private taxis operate from Chakrata town to our place and it takes about 45 mins to reach HushNest from Chakrata main town. Chakrata is about 320kms from Delhi and the drive takes around 07 hours. The roads are nice and well maintained.
If you are coming by train, you can get off at Dehradun Railway Station which is just 90 kms away. From Dehradun, there are regular taxis to Chakrata or let us know and we can arrange a pick up for you.
Other Things to Note
- The place is located at a secret location near Chakrata. We will share the exact directions upon confirmation. Getting to HushNest requires a short hike of about 5 mins from the road head.
- Even though we have tried to offer all basic amenities, HushNest is meant to be a close to nature experience. While you are here, do not litter, do not play loud music and be one with nature.
- The network is weak in this area, however, it gets stronger as you walk towards the road. In any case, we are sure you will find a connection.
- The food is prepared in-house, please share your food preferences with our caretaker well in advance.
- There is rarely a power outage at our place but just in case it happens, please do not panic. We have candles in each nest, light them up for a romantic setting and look up into the stars.
- Take care of the place just like it is your own.
- Slow and soft music is okay, but please do not play loud music. You are in the middle of nature.
- Be nice to the locals