Quaint wood and stone cottage, with a view of the mighty Himalayas.
You can take a stroll in the forests and ridge around the village.
The view features the peaks of Nanda Devi and Trishul.
Himsukh is just beyond the charming hill station of Ranikhet. The 3-bedroom wood and stone cottage boasts of a fabulous view of the Kumaon Himalayas - featuring the peaks of Nanda Devi and Trishul. Perfect for a quiet, relaxing getaway.
Clean, crisp mountain air. Majestic Himalayan views and greenery. All this can be enjoyed in a cosy cottage, with a garden, that has many modern amenities to make you as comfortable as possible.
The common areas of the cottage - living room, dining room and the gardens outside.
Use of the kitchen is not permitted by guests.
Interaction with Guests
This is our holiday home so we will not be there at all times. However, our 2 caretakers/cooks are always on site and will clean and cook on a daily basis.
Small local shops are located nearby and the town of Ranikhet is just 11 kilometres away.
Himsukh is :
•11 kms from the Chaubatia apple orchards
•11 kms from the Golf Course
•11 kms from Ranikhet Town
•17 kms from the Jhula Devi Temple
•66 kms from Bhimtal
•67 kms from Nainital
•85 kms from Kathgodam Railway Station
•150 kms from Pantnagar Airport
•380 kms from Delhi
Local buses do ply but it is most convenient to have your own car or hire taxis to get around.
Other Things to Note
• Tariff is inclusive of breakfast.
• Food bills (lunch & dinner) will have to be settled by cash, on site, at the time of check out.
• Snacks, Beverages & Laundry will be charged extra as per actuals
• Charge for a driver accommodation will be Rs.400/- per night inclusive of meals
• The other rooms of the cottage might be occupied by other guests during your stay.
• If the generator is in use, it will be switched off by 11.00 PM
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 12PM (noon)
Check out by 10AM
• All guests have to show their valid ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, PAN card) at the time of check–in.
• Smoking is not allowed anywhere within the cottage.
• When smoking outside, please be sure to extinguish butts carefully and completely. Fires can be set off by carelessly thrown butts.
• We love animals but this cottage cannot house them.
• Please respect the fragile Himalayan environment.
• Also, sound travels far in the hills so do have as quiet a holiday as possible.