Our cook uses these homegrown vegetables to dish out meals for the visitors.
Bungalow is secluded and offers you serenity and privacy.
you could bring along an air balloon swimming pool or bathe your pets in the outdoors if you'd like
With panoramic hill view and spectacular sunrises, pamper yourself with elegantly furnished suites at Manasi Bungalow. Each Royal Suite offers a marble flooring with plush bathroom, a king size bed, standard size side bed with serene interiors.
A spacious suite with bathroom attached.
The suite has a king size bed, side bed, en-suite bathroom & wash basin.
The suite can accommodate 8 people comfortably with provision of extra beddings.
A spacious 28,000 sq. ft. organic lawn with splendour outdoor light and sound system.
Superior household linen is provided (beddings, towels, napkins, blanket)
A kitchenette with basic cooking equipment’s, crockery and bar essentials available serving up to 50 people.
Efficient staff available 24 hrs at your service.
Two sided open-air verandah with a covered roof facing an organic garden.
Suite with verandah and garden.
Manasvi’s home is located in Lonavala, MH, India.
Places to see in Lonavala around the property:
1. Tiger point, or Tigers Leap : Basically a ledge with around 650 mts. drop. Oh but the view. The view is breath taking, and there's a monsoon only waterfall, which is absolutely awesome! Buses are available until 1.6 km away from the actual location, so there's a little bit of a hike there, but totally worth it.
2. The Lohagarh Fort : It draws you in. No seriously, Shivaji lived here at some point in his life. There are other forts like Visapur, Tunga, Koregad.. which are mighty, imposing, and magnificent to be in.
3. The Lonavala Lake is a lovely sight to see.
4. Goddess Ekvira Temple : located very close to the Karla Caves, the temple is serene, powerful, and beautiful all at once!- Karla Caves, Buddhist Monk Shrines built around 3 BC.
5. The Ryewood Park : because impromptu picnics are fun! Visit Chandralok which is right there to have authentic Gujrati thali.
6. Bhushi Dam & Lion Point : 2 successive fun spots
7. The Duke's Nose : Trek away!
(these are just the regular touristy guidelines, go off exploring in relatively large groups and find your own little sweet spots around the place!)
Free parking available at the property for up to 100 cars.
Nearest Bus stop: Neeta Centre Point, Lonavala.
Nearest Railway Station: Lonavala Station
Other Things to Note
Pets are charged at Rs.1000 per pet per day.
Pets are allowed to sleep in the suites, provided they are not lounging on either of the beds or beddings provided. This is to maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the household linen provided. If found you shall have to pay for the same.
Since we have an open lawn and garden with water pipes, you could bring along an air balloon swimming pool or bathe your pets in the outdoors if you'd like to. Feel free to bring games along for them to enjoy the open space and freedom.
Charges for kids and adults are the same unless it's an infant.
Tariff for an extra guest varies on the package you choose.
Listed below are food options available for our guests at the property
1. Cook your own meals in our well-facilitated kitchen. Charges for cooking and cleaning are additional.
2. Order food from various hotels & dhabba's in Lonavala and avail exclusive discounts & free home delivery on your bill.
Look forward to have a gastronomic weekend with home cooked fresh food from the kitchen and indulge in Lonavala famous, Cooper fudge a couple of hundred metres from the station – highly recommended.
Check-in is anytime after 10AM
Check out by 10AM
Self check-in with building staff